Further details: such as
- PETAA members get massive discounts – you can join and register at the same time
- student members get even better discounts
- there are huge incentives for whole-school access
- attendees can choose a particular ‘stream’ –
- Early learning/Pre-school (the early years framework),
- Years F-2 (The first years at school)
- Years 3-6 (Developing skills for life-long learning) available here
This is a must for every educator- where have your students come from and where are they going? And how can you ensure they arrive at that desired end point?
This is the 50th year of The Primary English Teaching Association’s support and guidance for teachers.
The theme for 2022’s Leading with Literacy Conference, ‘From Babble to Batavia and beyond’ gives the context of putting the challenges from the past, and for the present and the future, into the best teaching for ourselves and our students.
This is where PETAA has had it focus for the last 50 years – learning from what we have done, examining and building our current practice, and looking positively to the future.
Check out the PETAA Literacy Resources Portal for Early Career Teachers which helps celebrate this birthday.